Information and Documentation Services
For Veterinarians and Allied Animal and Human Health Professionals
Let me help you keep on top of the
I have over 30 years experience conducting
information retrieval, database searching, and library research at Kansas State University
College of Veterinary Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine
(St. Kitts, West Indies).
Education: A.B., M.L.S., followed by 8 years scientific research
- REFERENCE - Need a quick answer to a simple (or even complex)
question? Give me a try.
- LITERATURE SEARCH SERVICE - Manual or computer assisted.
for more details, use e-mail or hotline phone number.
- JOURNAL ARTICLES/BOOK CHAPTERS PHOTOCOPYING - $0.15/page plus processing charge of $0.30/minute.
- CURRENT AWARENESS SERVICE - Monthly updates on any topic. E-mail or call for details.
- TAILORED SERVICES - Can provide an information service tailored to meet your needs.
Minimum charge is $5.00. Many services available under $20.00 Prices subject to change.
Access to our resources is only a telephone call
Keep us in mind for helping you with your information needs.
Documentation Services will be sold, barted, or otherwise given to third parties. Information
and Documentation Services respects your right to keep private information private. © E. Guy Coffee 2000-2006